Thursday, October 20, 2011

Neglectful...

I just wanted to pop in for a quick sec and say SORRY for neglecting you yesterday!! With all the fun of American Crafter I've been elbow deep in fabric all week and have a sink full of dishes, loads and loads of dirty laundry and children that NEED to be played with! I apologize for not getting the Halloween wreath tutorial up for you yesterday like I said I would, but can you forgive me?! Maybe sometimes life catches you in a whirlwind as well?! I don't have time today to post it either, but I'm going to try really hard to get it up for you on Monday, and I promise you'll love it! :) Check back tomorrow to see what project has CONSUMED my life this week! Thanks for understanding!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

Can't wait to see your fabric project and your wreath tutorial! HUGS!

Jessica :) said...

I frequently feel caught in a whirlwind. As in, I think it happens to me every week. And I don't even have anything cool to show for it (like the awesome project you've been doing that I can't wait to see ;)). Good luck!

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

I don't know how you are posting as much as you are posting! Goodness girl you are crazy amazing! Andddd I can hardly wait to see what you come up with for American Crafter!!!! :o) your projects have been AMAZING!!!!!! I seriously wish we could craft together!
Jaime

Maranda said...

You're amazing, and of ALL people, YOU deserve a break. Don't be too hard on yourself. I can't wait to see your projects though! I really LOVE seeing all your projects.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So creative and so very precious!!!

Seotop1 said...

Commit to the right output product, quality, time as in the contract & commitment to customers.
Attractive incentives when printing at Nguyen Gia Printing Company
Services:
in tui giay gia re
in to roi gia re
in sách giá rẻ
in catalogue giá rẻ
- Free standard invoice design as prescribed